Due to adverse weather conditions in the east of England and the closure of the Royal Mail Delivery Office where our mail is dropped off, we regrettably have had to temporarily hold the dispatch of items. Normal service will resume on Monday 18th January 2021. If you are expecting an item which hasn't as yet arrived, please read the following. We have dispatched all orders which were placed before 10am on Wednesday 13th January 2021 and these orders are now in the hands of Royal Mail. We are aware of severe delays with Royal Mail in some areas and items are taking considerably longer to arrive. Thank you for your patience.
Print Scale Dassault Mirage F.1 Part 1Model Decals in 1/72 Scale
1. Mirage F.1CG Unit: 342 MPK, 114 PM. Serial: 105 (c/n 59). Mirage F.1CG '105', basically as delivered to the EPA, in 1978, albeit with the badge of the 342 MPK applied on the fin. Only two Mirages are known to have carried this bade: except '105' the other was '113'.
2. Mirage F.1EQ-1 Unit: 92nd FS, IrAF. Serial: 4010 belonged to the first batch of 16 F.1EQs supplied to Iraq between April and October 1981, where it entered service with the 92nd FS. The unit suffered extensive losses during the first series of engagements with IRIAF F-14s, most of which occurred in December 1981 inside the Kuwaiti airspace!
3. Mirage F.1EQ-5. Part: IrAF. Number: 4578 It is believed that the Iraqi Mirages F.1EQ-5, equipped with Cyrano IV-M radar and AM.39 Exocet anti-ship missiles, turned out to be the 'star' of the tanker war. However, these machines suffered heavy losses in 1988.
4. Mirage F1EQ-4: Iran Air Force. Serial:3-6205, first flight in IRIAF service, 1993. 21/01/2012
5. Mirage F1EQ6 - Iran - Air Force. Serial:3-6210. Tehran - Mehrabad International (THR / OIII) Iran - February 28, 2013.
6. Mirage F.1CE. Unit: Escuadron 141 "Patanes", Ala de Caza 14, Ejercito del Aire. Serial: 14-15 (C.14-15). Spain was one of the first export users of the Mirage F.1, ordering 15 Mirage F.1CE interceptors in 1972. All of Spain's 73 Mirages are assigned to the Ala de Caza 14 (Fighter Wing 14).
7. Mirage F1CE of Escuadron 141 (Ala de Caza 14) of Spain's Ejercito del Aire based at Albacete, and (left) the emblem of Ala 14. The Mirage F1CE is scheduled to remain in service with the Air Combat Command (MACOM) of the Fuerza Aerea throughout the 'eighties.
8. Mirage F.1CZ. Unit: 3 Sqn, SAAF.Serial: 206. AFB Rundu, 1987. Piloted by Capt. Arthur Piercy during a dogfight against MiG-23, it was damaged and forced landed. Pilot seriously wounded hard after ejection and paralyzed.
9. Mirage F.1CH. Unit: Escadrille de Chasse "Assad", Al Quwwat Aljawwiya Almalakiya Marakishiya. Serial: 127 Sidi Slimane AFB, Morocco, 1980.
10. Ecuador - Air Force Dassault Mirage F1JA FAE803. Guayaquil - Jose Joaquin de Olmedo (Simon Bolivar) (GYE / SEGU) Ecuador - October 14, 2010.
Our shipping prices are calculated based on the weight and size of the product and items are shipped by Royal Mail or Parcelforce wherever possible.
We recommend any orders placed over the value of £20 the signature required option is chosen at check out.
We aim to dispatch all in stock items within 24 hours and delivery is usually within 2-5 working days.
Please note we dispatch items Monday to Friday only.
All items ordered before 10:00 GMT will be dispatched the same working day (excludes weekends, bank holidays and our annual holiday periods). Any items purchased after 10:00 GMT on a Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday.
In the unlikely event that your order has been lost in transit, we will do our best to replace it as soon as possible (subject to product availability). Please be aware that you must contact us within 60 days of the dispatch date of your order if it hasn’t arrived via the postal service. Unfortunately, claims for lost in transit orders after this time cannot be accepted.
Important - We do not currently ship items to Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands.
We do not currently ship to any addresses outside of the United Kingdom.