The store will be closed from Friday 30 July 2021 - Monday 09 August 2021. Any orders placed after 10:00am on Friday 30 July 2021 will not be dispatched until Monday 09 August 2021. Items may still be purchased, and the stock will be reserved during this time period.
Print Scale Fairey Battle Model Decals in 1/72 Scale
1. Battle MK.I part: 12 Sqn, RAF No.: V (P6597) Binbruk, United Kingdom, July, 1940.
2. Fairey Battle Target Tug. No.92, Irish Army Air Corps, 1941. Dark Green/Dark Grey Night finish with two - colour national marking over a white background on the fuselage and tri-colour(orange outboard) 20 inch-wide band around wings. Scrap view shows a different scheme with a Donald Duck cartoon on the fuselage side: Get Quacking.
3. Battle Of: the RAAF No. 89 (L5789) this aircraft was operated in the school shooters RAAF, as towing targets in 1943.
4. Turkey Fairey Battle Mklll, 2829/29, Turkish Air Force. Dark Green/Dark Earth/ Night finish; red rudder with white crescent and star superimposed. Red/white wing markings; serial 2929 in white under wings, and 29 in black on fuselage sides.
5. Fairey Batle Mk l K9299/GV, No.103 Squadron (RAF), Benson, early 1939. Dark Green/ Dark Earth/ Night finish with white codes; black serial on fuselage and rudder, white under wings reading from leading edge under port and from trailing edge under starboard A type roundels on fuselage and above wings; note unit badge on fin.
Our shipping prices are calculated based on the weight and size of the product and items are shipped by Royal Mail or Parcelforce wherever possible.
We recommend any orders placed over the value of £20 the signature required option is chosen at check out.
We aim to dispatch all in stock items within 24 hours and delivery is usually within 2-5 working days.
Please note we dispatch items Monday to Friday only.
All items ordered before 10:00 GMT will be dispatched the same working day (excludes weekends, bank holidays and our annual holiday periods). Any items purchased after 10:00 GMT on a Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday.
In the unlikely event that your order has been lost in transit, we will do our best to replace it as soon as possible (subject to product availability). Please be aware that you must contact us within 60 days of the dispatch date of your order if it hasn’t arrived via the postal service. Unfortunately, claims for lost in transit orders after this time cannot be accepted.
Important - We do not currently ship items to Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands.
We do not currently ship to any addresses outside of the United Kingdom.