Print Scale 72-103 1/72 de Havilland DH.82 Tiger Moth Model Decals
£ 8.64 GBP
£ 9.60 GBP
Print Scale de Havilland DH.82 Tiger Moth Model Decals in 1/72 Scale
1. Tiger Moths "Dorothy"of US Army Air Force were used on British territory to Iiaison duties. DE 745 was flown by 353rb Fighter Group USAAF in summer 1943 and it retained British camouflage with American insignia modified from the British ones.
2. Tiger Moth W7956 727NAS FAA, Gosport Navy airbas (HMS Siskin) 1946-50
3. Radio-controlled target DH.82B Queen Bee undergone similar development of paint scheme as Tiger Moths of RAF. L5894 machine with sequence number 305 on the cowling was used by No.1 Anti-Aircraft Co-operation.
4.First to the RAF delivered DH.82 with K 2570 designation (to the end of 1931) in all-silver colour served with 24 Communication Squadron at Hendon. Black unit number on both fuselage sides.
5. Distinguished by fuselage ring of red-white checker were Tiger Moths of No. 28.EFTS at Mount Hampden (South Rhodesia).With the aircraft bearing sequence number "12" the pupil landed on the back of another plane and both ground-looped without serious injury to the pilots on May 14, 1942.
6. Yellow contrasting colour marking on the fuselage, cowling and wings appeared on RAF training aircraft since the end of 1943. Tiger Moth ll T7741 serving with No. 25.Polish EFTS until November 10th, 1944 when after the mid-air collision with another "Tiger" near Hucknall airport crashed beyond repair.
7. Czechoslovak student pilots from the first courses in No. 31 EFTS in Canadian De Winton to the end of 1942 met also this DH.82C No.1120, whose black cowling was decorated by the drawing of skull with crossed shanks on place of usual white sequence number.
8. DH.82A No. 145 Sintra, Portugal, 1939.
9. DH.82 Tiger Moth, No.152 Some specimens were produced in the Iranian aircraft factory, Shahbaz 1932.
10. Tiger Moth ll EM 973 was used by Canadian 401 Squadron with unit code combination in 1943. Shark's jaws showed it's teeth on the cowling.
Images Copyright © Print Scale
Manufacturer: Print Scale
Model: 72-103 de Havilland DH.82 Tiger Moth Decals
Our shipping prices are calculated based on the weight and size of the product and items are shipped by Royal Mail or Parcelforce wherever possible.
We recommend any orders placed over the value of £20 the signature required option is chosen at check out.
We aim to dispatch all in stock items within 24 hours and delivery is usually within 2-5 working days.
Please note we dispatch items Monday to Friday only.
All items ordered before 10:00 GMT will be dispatched the same working day (excludes weekends, bank holidays and our annual holiday periods). Any items purchased after 10:00 GMT on a Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday.
In the unlikely event that your order has been lost in transit, we will do our best to replace it as soon as possible (subject to product availability). Please be aware that you must contact us within 60 days of the dispatch date of your order if it hasn’t arrived via the postal service. Unfortunately, claims for lost in transit orders after this time cannot be accepted.
We do not currently ship to any addresses outside of the United Kingdom.