Print Scale 72-382 1/72 Spitfire Aces of Northwest Europe 1944-45 Decals
Print Scale Supermarine Spitfire Aces of Northwest Europe 1944-45 Model Decals in 1/72 Scale
1. Spitfire Mk.IX ML214/5J of Sqn Ldr JA Plagis, No 126 Sqn, Bradwell Bay, July-December 1944.
2. Spitfire IX ML296/DU-N of Flt lt O Smik, No 310 Sqn (Czechoslovak) Sqn, Digby, July-September 1944.
3. Spitfire IX MK984/ZF-R of Sqn Ldr W Rettinger, No 308 (Polish) Sqn, B10 Plumetot and B31 Londonieres, France, August-September 1944.
4. Spitfire IX MH910/RF-G of Flt Lt E Szaposznikow, No 303 Sqn (Polish) Sqn, Westhampnett 1944.
5. Spitfire IX Mk734/DL-C of Flt Lt JW P Draper, No 91 Sqn, Deanland, August 1944.
6. Spitfire IX MJ586/LO-D of Sous- Lt P H Clostermann, No 602 ‘City of Glasgow’ Sqn, B11 Longues, France, 28-29 June 1944.
7. Spitfire IX MK379/FU-? Sqn Ldr D H Smith, No 453 Sqn RAAF, Ford, June 1944.
8. Spitfire IX ML407/OU-V of Flg Off J A Houlton, No 485 Sqn RNZAF, Selsey, Coolham, Funtington and Tangmere, May-August 1944.
9. Spitfire IX MH883/VZ-B of Flt Lt G F Beurling, No 412 Sqn RCAF, Hutton Cranswick and Biggin Hill, January-February 1944.
10. Spitfire IX ML 119/JX-B of Sqn Ldr D G S R Cox, No 1 Sqn, Manston, January-March 1945.
11. Spitfire IX MK 805/SH-B of Sqn Ldr C P Rudland, No 64 Sqn, Bradwell Bay, 5-8 September 1944.
12. Spitfire IX MJ311/W2-W of Sqn Ldr R L Spurdle, No 80 Sqn, West Malling, July-August 1944.
13. Spitfire IX MK520/3W-K of Flg Off J Jonker, No 322 (Dutch) Sqn, Deanland, August 1944.
Images Copyright © Print Scale
Manufacturer: Print Scale
Model: 72-382 Supermarine Spitfire Aces of Northwest Europe 1944-45 Decals
We Also Recommend
Airliner World Magazine March 2020 Latest Issue
Aeroplane Monthly Magazine Issue 563 March 2020 Latest Issue
Hornby Magazine March 2020 Latest Issue
Airfix Model World Magazine March 2020 Latest Issue