Due to adverse weather conditions in the east of England and the closure of the Royal Mail Delivery Office where our mail is dropped off, we regrettably have had to temporarily hold the dispatch of items. Normal service will resume on Monday 18th January 2021. If you are expecting an item which hasn't as yet arrived, please read the following. We have dispatched all orders which were placed before 10am on Wednesday 13th January 2021 and these orders are now in the hands of Royal Mail. We are aware of severe delays with Royal Mail in some areas and items are taking considerably longer to arrive. Thank you for your patience.
Print Scale Supermarine Spitfire Mk.I Decals in 1/72 Scale
1. Supermarine Spitfire Mk.l, K9817 , QJ-R of No 616 Squadron, RAF Rochford, Essex, May/June 1940. One of the unexplained, ( at least as yet), markings anomalies of this period was the use by No 616 Sqn of the codes QJ which were the squadron’s pre-war codes but had been allocated to No 92 Sqn upon the outbreak of war in September 1939.
2. Supermarine Spitfire Mk.l, (serial overpainted), RN-N of No 72 Squadron, RAF Gravesend, Essex, June 1940.
3. Supermarine Spitfire Mk.l N3183, KL-B of No 54 Squadron, RAF Hornchurch, Essex, June 1940, flown by Flt Lt Alan Deere.
4. Supermarine Spitfire Mk.l, P9398, KL-B of No 54 Squadron, RAF Hornchurch, Essex, June 1940 flown by Flt Lt Al Deere.
5. Supermarine Spitfire Mk.l, ( serial overpainted) LO-B No 611 Squadron, RAF Digby, Lincolnshire, February 1940. Often during the alteration of the fuselage roundels from the Red/Blue to the Red/ White /Blue style, the code letters. Note also the name ‘ BOGUS’ under the windscreen and the individual aircraft letter ‘B’ under the nose, both in Medium Sea Grey.
6. Supermarine Spitfire Mk.l, K9987, RB-V of No 66 Squadron, RAF Duxford, Cambridgeshire, November 1938.
7. Supermarine Spitfire Mk.l, K9938, SD-H of No 72 Squadron, RAF Church Fenton, North Yorkshire, August 1939.
8. Supermarine Spitfire Mk.l, R6800, LZ-N of No 66 Sqn. RAF Gravesend, kent, September 1940, flown by Sqn. Ldr Rupert Leigh.
9. Supermarine Spitfire Mk.l, P9386, QV-K of No 19 Sqn, RAF Fowlmere, Cambridgeshire, September 1940, flown by Sqn Ldr Brian Lane.
10. Supermarine Spitfire Mk.la, AR 213, JZ-E of 57 Operational Training Units, RAF Hawarden, Flintshire, early 1942.
Our shipping prices are calculated based on the weight and size of the product and items are shipped by Royal Mail or Parcelforce wherever possible.
We recommend any orders placed over the value of £20 the signature required option is chosen at check out.
We aim to dispatch all in stock items within 24 hours and delivery is usually within 2-5 working days.
Please note we dispatch items Monday to Friday only.
All items ordered before 10:00 GMT will be dispatched the same working day (excludes weekends, bank holidays and our annual holiday periods). Any items purchased after 10:00 GMT on a Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday.
In the unlikely event that your order has been lost in transit, we will do our best to replace it as soon as possible (subject to product availability). Please be aware that you must contact us within 60 days of the dispatch date of your order if it hasn’t arrived via the postal service. Unfortunately, claims for lost in transit orders after this time cannot be accepted.
Important - We do not currently ship items to Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands.
We do not currently ship to any addresses outside of the United Kingdom.