Print Scale 72-155 1/72 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.V Aces Model Decals
£ 9.54 GBP
£ 10.60 GBP
Print Scale Supermarine Spitfire Mk.V Aces Model Decals in 1/72 Scale
1. Spitfire Vc Unit/Location: Luqa Wing (Commander), Luqa, October 1942. Code:White PP-H/BR498 (flew in through Operation "Baritone", 17.08.1942). Pilot:Peter Prosser Hanks, RAF.
2. Spitfire Vc(t) Unit/Location:249 SQN, Ta Kali, July 1942. Code:White UF-S/BR301 (flew in through Operation "Bowery", 09.05.1942. Pilots:G F "Buzz" Beurling and John McElroy, both RCAF.
3. Spitfire Vc(t) Unit/Location:601 SQN, Luqa, 15.06.1942. Code:White UF-M (flew in through Operation "Bowery"(?),09.05.1942)
Pilot:Bruce Ingram, RNZAF. Successes:2/0/0 on Malta and a wartime total of 10,5/3/5.Fate:KIA 11.07.44 over Imphal/India.
4. Spitfire Vb(t) Unit/Location:249 SQN, Ta Kali, July 1942 Code:White X-R/BR562 (flew in through Operation "Spotter", 07.03.1942)
Pilot:Ray Hesselyn, RNZAF. Successes:12/1/7 on Malta and a wartime total of 21,5/2/7. Fate:Shot down 03.10.42 and wounded, POW, survived.
5. Spitfire Vc(t) Unit/Location:185 SQN, Hal Far, 09.09.42 Code:Yellow X/BR112 (flew in through Operation "Calendar", 20.04.1942). Pilot:Claude Weaver, RCAF (USA). Successes:10,5/3/0 on Malta and a wartime total of 12,5/3/0. Fate:POW 09.09.42, Survived.
6. Spitfire Vc(t) Unit/Location:603 SQN, Ta Kali, 09.07.1942. Code:White N-4/BP989 (flew in through Operation "Bowery", 09.05.1942) Pilot:Wally McLeod, RCAF. Successes:13/2/9,25 on Malta and a wartime total of 21/3/12,25 Fate:KIA 27.09.44 over France.
7. Spitfire Vc(t) Unit/Location:126 SQN, Luqa, 09.07.1942. Code:White N-MK (flew in through Operation "Style"(?), 03.06.1942)
Pilot:Patrick "Paddy" Schade, RAF. Successes:13,5/2/2 on Malta and a wartime total of 13,5/2/2 (+3,5 V1) Fate:KIA, July 1944 over France.
8. Spitfire Vb Unit/Location:401 SQN, Gravesend, April-May 1942. Code:Sky YO-H/BL753. Pilot:D J W "Don" Blakeslee, RCAF (US). Successes:14,5/3/11 as a wartime total. 3/3/7 were on Mk V's. Fate:Survived.
9. Spitfire Vb Unit/Location:64 SQN, Hornchurch, May 1942. Code:Sky SH-Z/BM476 Note: SQN-Leaders pennant on the right side as well as the word "Athashikar" Pilot:Wilfred Duncan-Smith, RAF. Successes:17/2/8 as a wartime total. 8/2/5 were on Mk V's! Fate:Survived.
10. Spitfire Vb Unit/Location:411 SQN, Digby, April 1942.Code:Sky DB-P/AD196. Pilot:Henry "Wally" McLeod, RAF.Successes:21/3/12,5 as a wartime total. The majority of it on Mk V's! Fate:KIA 27.09.44 over France.
11. Spitfire Vb Unit/Location:92 SQN, Biggin Hill, August 1941. Code:Medium Sea Grey QJ-J/W3312 (nickname "Moonraker")
Pilot:James Rankin, RAF. Successes:19,5/4,5/16 as a wartime total and nearly all of the on Mk V's! Fate:Survived.
12. Spitfire Vb(t) Unit/Location:145 SQN, Bou Grara/Tunisia, March 1943. Code:Blue ZX-E/ES252 Pilot:Lance Cleo Wade, RAF (USA). Successes:10/1/7 on Spitfire and a wartime total of 22/2/7 Fate:KIFA or KAS in January 1944.
13. Spitfire Vb Unit/Location:609 SQN, Biggin Hill, July 1941. Code:Medium Sea Grey PR-B/W3238 (nickname "The London Butcher") Pilot:Michael Robinson, RAF. Successes:16/4/1 as a wartime and approx. 50% of it on Mk V's! Fate:KIA in April 1942.
14. Spitfire Vb Unit/Location:91 SQN, Hawkinge, Summer 1941. Code:Medium Sea Grey DL-J/W3122 Pilot:Jean-Francois Demozay, RAF (French). Successes:18/2/4 as a wartime total and from this number 13/2/3 on Mk V's. Fate:Survived but KIFA in
Images Copyright © Print Scale
Manufacturer: Print Scale
Model: 72-155 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.V Aces Decals
Our shipping prices are calculated based on the weight and size of the product and items are shipped by Royal Mail or Parcelforce wherever possible.
We recommend any orders placed over the value of £20 the signature required option is chosen at check out.
We aim to dispatch all in stock items within 24 hours and delivery is usually within 2-5 working days.
Please note we dispatch items Monday to Friday only.
All items ordered before 10:00 GMT will be dispatched the same working day (excludes weekends, bank holidays and our annual holiday periods). Any items purchased after 10:00 GMT on a Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday.
In the unlikely event that your order has been lost in transit, we will do our best to replace it as soon as possible (subject to product availability). Please be aware that you must contact us within 60 days of the dispatch date of your order if it hasn’t arrived via the postal service. Unfortunately, claims for lost in transit orders after this time cannot be accepted.
Important - We do not currently ship items to Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands.
We do not currently ship to any addresses outside of the United Kingdom.