Print Scale 72-152 1/72 Supermarine Seafire Model Decals
£ 9.54 GBP
£ 10.60 GBP
Print Scale Supermarine Seafire Model Decals in 1/72 Scale
1. Seafire Mk.Ib, Bl676 "Bondowoso", after conversion by Air Service Training Ltd., Hamble, 1942.
2. Seafire Mk.Ib MB345/K ,No.885 Naval Air Squadron, Fleet Air Arm, HMS Formidable, February 1943.
3. Seafire Mk.Ib Nx957 (ex-AD368)/G1 A ,No.761 Naval Air Squadron, Fleet Air Arm, Henstridge, March 1943.
4. Seafire Mk.lb NB 335 /E3-Y, No.731 Naval Air Squadron, Fleet Air Arm, Easthaven 1945.
5. Seafire Mk.lb MB 340, flown by Lt Commander Duncan Hamilton, Port Reitz, Kenya.Royal Blue overall with Blue/ White roundels in six positions, White/Blue fin flash. White spinner, fuselage flash and lettering. This was his personal "barge", and MB 340 was
converted from Spitfire Mk Vb BL 689.
6. Seafire Mk.IIc, MB 240/7-B, No.899 , Naval Air Squadron Fleet Air Arm HMS Indomitable, 1943.
7. Seafire Mk.llc, LR 642/8-M, No.807 , Naval Air Squadron Fleet Air Arm HMS Battler, July 1943.
8. Seafire Mk.llc, MB 257/T, No.801 , Naval Air Squadron Fleet Air Arm HMS Furious, operating off Norway, July 1943.
9. Seafire Mk.llc, MB 755, No.834 , Naval Air Squadron Fleet Air Arm HMS Battler, August 1943.
10. Seafire Mk.llc, LR759/HL, No.807 , Naval Air Squadron Fleet Air Arm HMS Hunter, November 1943.
11. Seafire Mk.III, NN 344/K-O,"Jane" No.899 , Naval Air Squadron Fleet Air Arm HMS Khedive, Aegean, summer 1944.
12. Seafire Mk lll, NF 497/D6-Y, No.809 , Naval Air Squadron, Fleet Air Arm HMS Stalker, Mediterranean, late 1944.
13. Seafire Mk lll, PR 256/S-146, No.809 ,flown by Sub Lt Richard H. Reynold of No.894 Naval Air Squadron, Fleet Air Arm HMS Indefatigable, Okinawa, April 1945.
14. Seafire Mk lll, PR 171/D5-J, No.807 , Naval Air Squadron, Fleet Air Arm HMS Hunter, Malacca Straits, May 1945 .m/s/grey codes, Night serial, White SEAC bands around wings, tailplane and fin . Code on starboard side reads D-5J.
Images Copyright © Print Scale
Manufacturer: Print Scale
Model: 72-152 Supermarine Seafire Decals
Our shipping prices are calculated based on the weight and size of the product and items are shipped by Royal Mail or Parcelforce wherever possible.
We recommend any orders placed over the value of £20 the signature required option is chosen at check out.
We aim to dispatch all in stock items within 24 hours and delivery is usually within 2-5 working days.
Please note we dispatch items Monday to Friday only.
All items ordered before 10:00 GMT will be dispatched the same working day (excludes weekends, bank holidays and our annual holiday periods). Any items purchased after 10:00 GMT on a Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday.
In the unlikely event that your order has been lost in transit, we will do our best to replace it as soon as possible (subject to product availability). Please be aware that you must contact us within 60 days of the dispatch date of your order if it hasn’t arrived via the postal service. Unfortunately, claims for lost in transit orders after this time cannot be accepted.
Important - We do not currently ship items to Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands.
We do not currently ship to any addresses outside of the United Kingdom.