Due to adverse weather conditions in the east of England and the closure of the Royal Mail Delivery Office where our mail is dropped off, we regrettably have had to temporarily hold the dispatch of items. Normal service will resume on Monday 18th January 2021. If you are expecting an item which hasn't as yet arrived, please read the following. We have dispatched all orders which were placed before 10am on Wednesday 13th January 2021 and these orders are now in the hands of Royal Mail. We are aware of severe delays with Royal Mail in some areas and items are taking considerably longer to arrive. Thank you for your patience.
Print Scale Junkers Ju-87A/Ju-87B-1/Ju-87D/Ju-87G 'Stuka' Model Decals in 1/48 Scale
1. Junkers Ju-87 R-2 T6+AP flown by Staffelkapitan of 6./St.G 2 “Immelmann”,Summer 1940. Standard splinter scheme of RLM70, 71 and RLM 65.
2.Junkers Ju-87 R-2, 6. St.G 1, 6G+KT, Mediterranean Theatre, early 1941. Apart from the unusual emblem on the nose, this aircraft featured the normal 70/71/65 scheme with a white fuselage band centred on the Balkenkreuz.
3. Junkers Ju-87 D-5,J9+AL of 2 Pulk Szturmovy, Royal Bulgarian Air Force. Anti-partisan operations, Summer 1944. RLM 70/71/65 finish.
4. Junkers Ju-87 B-1 of 6./St.G 1, France 1940.Finished in a standard 70/71/65 splinter scheme.
5. Junkers Ju-87 B-1,J9+AL of 1.(St.)/Tr.Gr.189, France, May 1940. RLM 70/71/65 finish. The type of exhaust stacks suggest that this machine is late production series.
6. Junkers Ju-87 D-3, 4./St.G 2, Stalingrad. September 1942/February 1943. Standard scheme 70/71/65.
7. Junkers Ju-87 D-5, I./Sg 2 “Immelmann”, Russian Front, Winter 1943-1944. Standard scheme 70/71/65, covered atop with white stains.
9.Junkers Ju-87 B-2/trop, III/St.G 1, North Africa, 1941. This aircraft was captured by British troops in November 1941, before the Germans had finished applying the aircraft’s individual code letters - note the incomplete “H” after cross.
10. Junkers Ju-87 B-2 of 209 Squadriglia, 96 Gruppo, Libia, September 1941. The camouflage on this machine was the standard German 70/71/65 scheme but with appropriate Regia Aeronautika national insignia and the nose and the Squadriglia number 209 in white. A white band encircled the rear fuselage band, and the nose and spinner were in yellow.
Our shipping prices are calculated based on the weight and size of the product and items are shipped by Royal Mail or Parcelforce wherever possible.
We recommend any orders placed over the value of £20 the signature required option is chosen at check out.
We aim to dispatch all in stock items within 24 hours and delivery is usually within 2-5 working days.
Please note we dispatch items Monday to Friday only.
All items ordered before 10:00 GMT will be dispatched the same working day (excludes weekends, bank holidays and our annual holiday periods). Any items purchased after 10:00 GMT on a Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday.
In the unlikely event that your order has been lost in transit, we will do our best to replace it as soon as possible (subject to product availability). Please be aware that you must contact us within 60 days of the dispatch date of your order if it hasn’t arrived via the postal service. Unfortunately, claims for lost in transit orders after this time cannot be accepted.
Important - We do not currently ship items to Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands.
We do not currently ship to any addresses outside of the United Kingdom.