The store will be closed from Friday 30 July 2021 - Monday 09 August 2021. Any orders placed after 10:00am on Friday 30 July 2021 will not be dispatched until Monday 09 August 2021. Items may still be purchased, and the stock will be reserved during this time period.
Print Scale Mikoyan MiG-19 Farmer Model Decals in 1/48 Scale
1. MiG-19 PM, a board 335. Museum of the Air Forces of GDR, Berlin-Gatov.1980.
2. Mikoyan/Gurevich MiG-19 “24 red” of the 33rd IAP based at Wittstock AB was flown by Capt. Fyodor Zinov”yev against the RB-66 which intruded into East German airspace on 10th march 1964. The plan had standard painted for this type - all silvery.
MiG-19 sans suffixes “27 red”, 35th IAP. This fighter was flown by Capt. Vitaliy Ivannikov when he intercepted the intruding RB-66 on 10-th March 1964 and turned the destroyer into a destroyed. Later MiG-19 sans suffixes “27 red” had a single “kill” star applied on the port side under the cockpit to commemorate the shoot down.
3. A two tone Gray camouflaged F-6, 19 Squadron, Pakistani Air Force. The aircraft is a late production F-6 with Pakistani modifications including the deletion of the antenna mast under the cockpit and the addition of AIM-9 Sidewinder rails on the outboard wing panels.
4. Bangladeshi F-6, Black 7104. Is armed with seven shot rocket pod and two 200 gallon (760 liter) underwing fuel tanks. It is a late production F-6 with the bullet shaped braking parachute container at the base of the rudder and N-30 cannons without gun gas defectors on the muzzles.
5. Shenyang F-6s of the Commanders School area Swat hills near Sargodha, Pakistan. The plane is armed by AIM-9P Sidewinder infra red homing air-to-air missiles on the outboard wing pylons.
6. Shenyang F6, Pakistan Air Force
7. Lim 7 (MiG-19 PM Farmer E) of the 28 Pulk Lotnictwa Mysliwskiego ( 28th Fighter Regiment) Slupsk-Redzikowo, Poland, 1980. Plan is overall Natural Metall. Polish aircrafts did not carry the national insignia on the wing upper surfaces.
Our shipping prices are calculated based on the weight and size of the product and items are shipped by Royal Mail or Parcelforce wherever possible.
We recommend any orders placed over the value of £20 the signature required option is chosen at check out.
We aim to dispatch all in stock items within 24 hours and delivery is usually within 2-5 working days.
Please note we dispatch items Monday to Friday only.
All items ordered before 10:00 GMT will be dispatched the same working day (excludes weekends, bank holidays and our annual holiday periods). Any items purchased after 10:00 GMT on a Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday.
In the unlikely event that your order has been lost in transit, we will do our best to replace it as soon as possible (subject to product availability). Please be aware that you must contact us within 60 days of the dispatch date of your order if it hasn’t arrived via the postal service. Unfortunately, claims for lost in transit orders after this time cannot be accepted.
Important - We do not currently ship items to Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands.
We do not currently ship to any addresses outside of the United Kingdom.