Eduard 11142 1/48 Very Long Range: Tales of Iwojima Limited Edition
£ 30.59 GBP
£ 33.99 GBP
Eduard Very Long Range: Tales of Iwojima Kit in 1/48 Scale
Very Long Range: Tales of Iwojima Limited edition kit of US WWII fighter P-51D in 1/48 scale. Focused on machines from 15th FG, 506th FG, 21st FG used for very long range missions.
- P-51D-20 s/n 44-63483, flown by Maj. Gilmer L. Snipes, CO of 45th FS, 15th FG, 7th AF, Saipan, February 1945,
- P-51D-20, 44-63483, flown by Maj. Robert W. Moore, CO of 45th FS, 15th FG, 7th AF, Iwojima, August 1945,
- P-51D-20, 44-63420, flown by Capt. Eurich L. Bright, 47th FS, 15th FG, 7th AF, Iwojima, Summer 1945,
- P-51D-25, 44-73407, flown by Maj. James B. Tapp, CO of 78th FS, 15th FG, 7th AF, Iwojima, Summer 1945,
- P-51D-25, 44-73382, flown by Lt.Col. John W. Mitchell, CO of 15th FG, 7th AF, Iwojima, Summer 1945,
- P-51D-20, 44-63984, flown by Maj. James B. Tapp, CO of 78th FS, 15th FG, 7th AF, Iwojima, May 1945,
- plastic parts: Eduard - marking options: 11 - decals: Eduard - PE parts: yes.Glue and paints are not included
Not recommended for children under the age of 14 due to small parts
Please note this is a model kit which requires assembly
Model: 11142 Very Long Range: Tales of Iwojima
Our shipping prices are calculated based on the weight and size of the product and items are shipped by Royal Mail or Parcelforce wherever possible.
We recommend any orders placed over the value of £20 the signature required option is chosen at check out.
We aim to dispatch all in stock items within 24 hours and delivery is usually within 2-5 working days.
Please note we dispatch items Monday to Friday only.
All items ordered before 10:00 GMT will be dispatched the same working day (excludes weekends, bank holidays and our annual holiday periods). Any items purchased after 10:00 GMT on a Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday.
In the unlikely event that your order has been lost in transit, we will do our best to replace it as soon as possible (subject to product availability). Please be aware that you must contact us within 60 days of the dispatch date of your order if it hasn’t arrived via the postal service. Unfortunately, claims for lost in transit orders after this time cannot be accepted.