Airliner World October 2020 Latest Issue
Regular price £ 5.49 GBP
Airliner World October 2020
Please note this title will be removed from sale on 8 October 2020 and replaced with the latest issue
Airliner World is dedicated to bringing its readers the latest developments from across the global airline scene. For up-to-the-minute news and features on new leases, deliveries, technology, key industry personnel and airport developments from the airline scene make Airliner World your magazine of choice!
Launched in 1999, Airliner World is the largest selling civil aviation magazine in the world and is a must read for anyone interested in or associated with the commercial aviation scene.
Airliner World is packed with:
- Comprehensive, up to the minute news coverage - by continent
- Detailed artwork
- Details of new leases, colour schemes and deliveries
- Features on airport developments worldwide - often exclusively!
- Features on bygone classics
- From the flightdeck - experience different aircraft types from the flight deck
- Interviews with key industry players
- Preservation news
- Reviews of airlines, airports and aircraft from around the world
- Superb colour photography
- Technology updates
- The latest books, prints, models, DVDs and flight sims.
Images Copyright © Key Publishing
Our shipping prices are calculated based on the weight and size of the product and items are shipped by Royal Mail or Parcelforce wherever possible.
We recommend any orders placed over the value of £20 the signature required option is chosen at check out.
We aim to dispatch all in stock items within 24 hours and delivery is usually within 2-5 working days.
Please note we dispatch items Monday to Friday only.
All items ordered before 10:00 GMT will be dispatched the same working day (excludes weekends, bank holidays and our annual holiday periods). Any items purchased after 10:00 GMT on a Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday.
In the unlikely event that your order has been lost in transit, we will do our best to replace it as soon as possible (subject to product availability). Please be aware that you must contact us within 60 days of the dispatch date of your order if it hasn’t arrived via the postal service. Unfortunately, claims for lost in transit orders after this time cannot be accepted.